onsdag 12 mars 2008

Lazy sunny days...

We have had some lovely days lately. Clear blue sky and sunshine all day long. Mum says is has been 20-25 C during the days and not below 12 C at nights. We have been for nice walks, but if I am going to be honest (as I usually am!) it starts to get a bit too hot at the middle of the day. Tonight we went out after 20.30 and that was much better. During the day it is ok to rest in the sun. Here you can see Knodden, Zara and me in the sun. Zara wants me to play with her and the tennis ball, but I tell her I don't want to! Hobby, Paloma and London (sheltie) prefer the shade. It is lots of fuss about Paloma again. Remember I told she had a boyfriend in January. Now everybody walks around waiting for the result, they say she are going to have puppies! Later this week actually! So it is best to enjoy the peace now, it will not last long I guess...

Inga kommentarer: