onsdag 5 november 2008

Yess & Guri...



I have got new friends! Their names are Yess & Guri and they are afghans and come from Norway. They are only puppies at 3 months age, so they are very cute! They don't have lots of coat like Hobby and Paloma, and are much smaller and fun to play with!



We play a lot, and when we get tired we take a nap in the sofa.



From the left you can see Yess and Guri looking around and finally me sleeping deeply, tired from all the playing.



Here you have me and Yess... sometimes they need some special attention and comforting, and I give them that. I guess they miss their mom and friends in Norway, so I try to be nice with them!



1 kommentar:

Administrator sa...

Så søte.. der de ligger og koser sammen! Og så fin Zara er, men veldig tynn ja - som Julius! De ligner endel, ser søsken-likheten! ;)