söndag 23 december 2007

The day before the day...

Hi all, now there is only one day left before Christmas! Mum and Dad have cleaned the house today, from floor to roof and our room and beds too. They have also made some of the food, the special x-mas food, as pickled herring, Julskinka (Christmas Ham) and things like that, it smells VERY good, I hope we will get a taste tomorrow! I am really "bad" at begging by the table when they eat, but I do it very nicely, just sitting there pretty and calm, looking if someone have a little bit for me. Paloma "Blondi" thinks she can camouflage with the table cloth, she walks under the table and just pop her head up and hope that the cloth will make her invisable... Hmmm..., they say "blondes have more fun" but I wonder if it isn't the other way round? WE have more fun with the blonds... ha ha :-)

Inga kommentarer: