söndag 9 december 2007

Long time since last time...

I thought that it might be on time to write something so you don't think we all died after the vet visited us Tuesday! Today is Sunday and I can tell you we've been busy since then! Phew!

Wednesday Dad went away with the car and didn't come back until quite late in the evening. He had driven all the way to Madrid and brought back one of our best friends from Norway; Evy. She had been for a long trip... First she went with one of her puppies (http://www.kennelbiscotti.com/) to Madrid to pick up another pup from kennel Hyrkanya, he is sired by Sterling. Then they all 3 went in the middle of the night to San Francisco in the US. Both puppies went to Fiona Bennett (Sterlings x-mom). Evy stayed in San Francisco with Fiona for almost a week before coming to Spain to visit us. It was great fun to meet her again!

Thursday we had to stay at home alone as Mom, Dad and Evy went to Alfas Del Pi to visit Titti, it is only 45 minutes from here. Titti is from Norway but live down here now. I used to live with her before I moved to Mom and Dad. Titti have two italian greyhounds now; Benita and Alvira. Thursday was also "afghan-bath-day" and Friday I understood why... It was a dog show! We all went to the show and can you believe; I am the most beautiful of us all! Just look at the picture! I usually don't like to move too much, but now I were offered lots of goodies and really tried to make the best of myeself and won something called "Best of Breed" - I guess it means I am the most beautiful saluki in the world..., as I had to go to a show to prove that! Sigh...

Then Saturday Evy had to go back to Norway and Mom and Dad drove her to the airport. It isn't far, only 30 minutes. Later in the afternoon we got new visitors; Merethe and Lasse, they have been here before and their blogg is linked from this page. They have a saluki; Halal and two sloughis; Ahad and Warda.

Today - Sunday we all had to go up early to go to a new show. Now I was beaten by Zara, my own daughter, she won Best Bitch (only 9 months old!!!), and another pretty bitch owned by some friends of us (kennel Hyrkanya) won 2nd, then me. Sterling won a "point CAC" I have no idea what it is but it is very good... It was many salukis and afghans today, it was fun to meet them all! As I understand we all did pretty well!

Now I am very tired and want to go to sleep in the sofa... Maybe I'll have something else to tell about tomorrow... Until then... good night!

Inga kommentarer: