onsdag 9 juli 2008

My name is Zara...

... and I am Teefah's daughter. I am still very young, only 1,5 or something. I guess you have noticed it has been silent for a long time here at the blog. It was my mother "Teefah" who did the blog before. But then she got sick and my people say she had to go for a long journey to the "dogs heaven", I am not sure what it is, but they say she can chase cats and rabbits all day long and pick sausages from the trees! I miss her a lot, but hope she has good time where she is.

However I thought is was time to do something with the blog, I am not very good at the computer and such things yet, but Mum (Lotta) has promised to help me.

Today I have changed the look of the blog and uploaded a picture of me, you can see it to the right. I also wanted to show you a beautiful photo of Hobby and Sterling when they play in a huge heap of sand where they have a good view of the surroundings. I like to play there too and will show more pictures another day.

So long...

1 kommentar:

Merethe sa...

Hi Zara !!
I know your mum is in Sweden now, mine have just been in Norway !!
Cool - because I used the time she was away to eat one of dad's shoes ! He was not impressed, I can tell you !! Mum thought it was cold in Norway, even if it is middle of summer... best to stay here, I would say !
Super that you are writing this blog now, we have missed the updates :-D
Love from Warda