måndag 14 juli 2008

Knodden...

Hello there!

Now I'm back after the weekend. I have not been able do any updates here as Mum hasn't been at home. Last Thursday she went to Sweden to judge a dog show, many many Salukis she said! I wanted to be with her but she brought only Knodden! He will stay there for some months again, just like last year. Lucky him! He will go to a running competition in the end of this month, they call it Lure Coursing, it is some kind of a "fake" hunting... They chase a "plastic hare" Knodden told me and that it is really fun. I wish I can try it sometime too!

It's not so fun here without Knodden, he always have time to run and play with me, he is my best running friend. I am showing you a couple of photos today of him and me playing on the fields. They are from earlier this year, in the spring. But I have the neigbours dogs Sam and Hugo to play with, and the shelties of course. Sometimes my real Dad Sterling think it is fun to play with me also, so I guess I'll have lots of things to do until Knodden comes back again!

Inga kommentarer: