fredag 1 augusti 2008

Playing...



Hi, I know that it is a long time since I have been writing here. Lots of people has been complaining, but I can't find anything fun to write about when Knodden isn't here! He is still in Norway, I hope he will come home soon!



Until I find out what to write about next time I can show you some pictures:
They are from Midsummer this year. Mum and Dad had visitors; Merethe and Lasse, that lives a bit south from us came with their 2 dogs Halal and Warda.


Halal that is a saluki and is realated with me they say, because her family name is "Caravan" too. She is not interested in playing a lot, only a little she likes better too stand and watch us others play. But I manged to take her for a little run...


The other one is Warda that become my best friend. I think that Warda looks much more like me than Halal, but our people say we are not related! She is another breed they say, she is a Sloughi, I don't know what is is... But I think we are looking like two sisters, we have short hair and same colour, almost... And we loves to run and play. She is very kind and gave me kisses too, I think it was a little bit embarrassing, but what doesn't you do for friends! :-)



I hope Warda will come to us soon again, so we can play again!


Inga kommentarer: