fredag 29 augusti 2008

Help! Agility salukis runs in the family!

OK..., it is just to accept and give in! Agility is definitly for us salukis, and it even runs in my familiy!


When mum saw my post from yesterday, that there where no pictures of agility salukis on the net, she went to her computer and found some photos for me to publish here. They show "Qashida" (Caravan Qasiidah Bint Sha'awa) doing different agility things... And do you know what!? Qashida is my AUNT, she is my mother Teefah's sister!!!



You can see she is really good at jumping, ...and almost as pretty as me!

So, now I really do have something to live up to... Knodden has promised to help me, but Sterling just turned his back to us and said that he will NEVER EVER do anything like that! Hobby and Paloma just stuck their noses in the air and said that they had still not seen any afghans doing agiliy...
So..., if any of you out there know an afghan who do agility and have photo proof of it, please contact me!

Inga kommentarer: