tisdag 5 augusti 2008

Tuesday

Hi,

Today mum took us for a long walk , it is quite hot during the days so we have to do the walks in the evening. We went up in the hills that are very beautiful.



I was running and playing with the Shelties, it is fun but they are not so fast as me so I "win" all the time, it is almost not fair, they don't have chance! They are 3 ones against me, but never win! Their names are London, you can see her at the picture with me below, her color is bluemerle. Then are Angel that is black and white, and Fanny that is tricolor.


Fanny is still young, only 11 months, so she is very playful and "funny" ha ha... You got that? Fanny is funny... ! She likes to play with me, but I have to be a bit careful as she is so small. You can see her at the next photo. She has a very long tounge. She comes from Canada where it wasn't as hot as here she says, but she starts to get used now, she has been here for almost 3 weeks.



At the next picture you can see "our fields" in the background. We can not go there now as the farmer use them for his sheep and goats. They are very exiting but a bit scary at the same time. Knodden says you can chase them, but I wouldn't dare that, not by my own. Maybe if the runs before me. But he is not allowed to run off lead when there are sheep within many kilometers mum says... She has said that he is soon coming home, maybe already in about two weeks, I am not sure how long it is, but it is obviously closer now than first planned. I am very happy for that! Below you can see me waiting for the others along the path. Paloma stuck up her head and wanted to be at the photo too... :-)


Inga kommentarer: