torsdag 14 augusti 2008

Sam...

You have heard before about Sam, the neighbours dog... We are still very good friends, I love to bite him in his ears, and he is very kind, he never says anything when I do it. Sometimes he try to run after his ball, but can't as I am hanging by his ear! Ha ha...



In Sam's familiy lives also Hugo, the pointer mix that was found badly hurt on the streets, probably hit by a car, last year. He is better now in his legs, but there is something wrong with his back, so lately he has not been allowed to run off lead, he must rest they say. Below you can see Hugo in the back, and Sam flirting with me...



I think he is very cute, so sometimes he is allowed to kiss me too! :-)



We like to go for long walks in the hills...



He is always close to me!



Mum says that on Sunday this weekend, Knodden will come home! That will be fun! Knodden and Sam are very good friends. Knodden is friends with Hugo too, Knodden likes everybody! I hope Sunday is very soon so we can go for a walk all of us and play together!


Inga kommentarer: