fredag 30 november 2007

Affie bath and out for a walk...

The afghans need to have a bath more or less once a week. Today was afghan-bath-day...

They don't like it, I don't like it either, so I am very happy I am not an affie! After the bath mom said it was time for the daily walk... But... can you believe, Hobby & Paloma didn't have to go as they were still wet. Mom should blow dry and brush them when coming back from the walk she said. I seriously thought about what is worse... having a bath or going for a walk...?



If I'd had a bath, I could have stayed at home in the sofa, but on the other hand, having a bath is absolutley awful! So I really don't know... Fortunately todays walk wasn't too bad. We went the "short round", it is up in the hills just close to our house where Zara can run and play. She love to play with sticks, pieces of wood and things. I think it is because she has been playing a lot with the neigbours dog; Sam, he is a springer spaniel, "working" springer they say and this is probably correct, he is running, carrying things and retrievering stuff all the time. Tomorrow I'll tell more about our doggy friends here. About half this round there is an old house, I think it is a nice house, mom says she likes it too. We have never seen any people there, so I guess nobody lives there.



I like when we stop there to stay in the sun a bit. It is a very beautiful view from the house.

As you can see from the pictures we had a lovely day today. Sun, a blue sky, and great temperature. When we came back home mom could stay outside in the sun brushing the afghans and didn't need the blow dryer.
















Inga kommentarer: