fredag 23 november 2007

Friday...


Hi again!


Today is Friday. An absolutley ordinary day. We have been doing the things we usually do; morning walk, having breakfast, strolling around in the garden and in the afternoon going for a long walk. Today we should have been going the really long long walk (about 2 hours), but quite sudden some large dark clouds came in and we had to take a short cut back home. It will probably be some rain. I don't like rain, in fact I don't like to go for walks either. I think it is much better laying on the sun terrace if the weather is fine, or if not to have a good sleep in the sofa. Mom can never let me off during our walks, if she does I just walk home! Maybe a short run for a cat or two on the way, but otherwise staight home! Zara likes to run, she runs like crazy, up and down and here and there, to be honest I can not see the point of wasting energy like that! At the picture you can see us all at todays walk, behind us are the dark clouds... Now we will stay inside, sleeping in the sofa until dinner is served...

Inga kommentarer: