onsdag 21 november 2007

We are the Caravan Hounds...


Hi there....



As to be on a blogg is something "everybody" think is cool these days we too decided to create our own blogg! "We" are a bunch of hounds, more exacly 2 afghans and 3 salukis, at least right now... It happens one or some of us come or go visiting friends, etc, so sometimes we are several sometimes less... :-)

We had a big argue about what language we should chose, we are a bunch of mixed nationalities; Norwegian, English, American and Spanish, so finally we decided in English as more people from Norway understand English compared to how many English and American people understands Norwegian, and nobody understands Spanish! We also had a huge argue and finally had to vote about who is doing the writing on our behalf, and finally I = Teefah won, as I am the oldest and being the boss means nobody dare question my word.

We used to live in Norway where it was cold most of the time of the year. A little less cold and no snow in the time they call "summer" and very cold and lots of snow in the "winter". Then a year ago we moved to heaven! Here is no snow, and the sun shines 325 out of the 365 days of the year! Can you beleive? I lived 8 years up in the cold north, and to make the balance even I have decided to stay in the sun no matter how hot it is until I've been in the sun 8 new years! Sometimes the people here come and drag me into the shade when I am about to pass out in the heat, but as soon as I get a chance I go back! If there is one cloud in sight I hurry inside and curl up in the sofa, no chances taken here!

1 kommentar:

Merethe sa...

Hi there !!
I moved to Spain just 7 weeks old, and have no regrets :-)) Came from Norway too, you know, I'm also a "Caravan!"
About time you had your own blog, I'v had one for ages !!
See you in Alicante, in 2 weeks time !
Love from Halal and the rest of the monsters.